A project management platform that streamlines your entire project into a clear and simple workflow.
Find a pricing structure that works for you and your project needs.
Get Started for Free
Explore whether your projects are financially viable, create and design your project from baseline and set up your organisation.
Manage your projects through each offset period from baseline to project completion with monthly installments for each offset period.
Pay upfront at the beginning of each offset period for a 20% discount on each crediting period throughout the project lifecycle.
No more wondering whether your projects are regulator compliant.
Carbon Count produces all regulator required documentation for you in a format that's ready for submission, enabling you to track and manage multiple soil carbon projects with ease.
- Performing complex calculations to optimise random stratification producing a simple sampling plan.
- Calculating whole-farm emissions and deriving baseline and ongoing annual emissions in t/CO₂ required for final carbon abatement calculations.
- Calculating soil carbon levels from raw lab results and converting them to CO₂ equivalents. Simply upload your lab results into the platform to obtain your results.
- Managing all your data for all record keeping and auditing requirements for the lifetime of your project.
Test Multiple Sampling Scenarios with Our Fast Adaptive Algorithm for Soil Testing (FAAST).
Produce regulator compliant sampling plans within minutes and determine the most cost–effective course of action, before stepping foot in the field.
- Maximise profits by optimising the number of core samples for a project.
- Minimise error of measurement with the FAAST algorithm built on unequal area stratification, the methodology that both the 2018 and 2021 CER methodologies require.
- Obtain project cost estimates based on your organisations operational costs for informed decision–making.
Leverage carbon distribution maps, pH variability maps and other insightful measures.
Build sustainable programs aimed at boosting productivity through targeted practice.
- Identify your soil constraints.
- Discover where to put your focus.
- Improve management systems to optimise the rate of carbon sequestration.
Launch A Soil Carbon Project In Five Simple Steps: