Soil Carbon Projects Simplified.
No more wondering whether your projects are regulator compliant.
Carbon Count produces all regulator required documentation for you in a format that's ready for submission, enabling you to track and manage multiple soil carbon projects with ease.
- Performing complex calculations to optimise random stratification producing a simple sampling plan.
- Calculating whole-farm emissions and derive baseline and ongoing annual emissions in t/CO2 required for final carbon abatement calculations.
- Calculating soil carbon levels from raw lab results and converts them to CO₂ equivalents.
- Managing all your data for all record keeping and auditing requirements, so you don't have to manage complicated lab results directly.
This way you can determine the most cost–effective course of action, before stepping foot in the field.
- Maximise profits by optimising the number of core samples for a project.
- Minimise error of measurement with the FAAST algorithm built on random stratification, the methodology that both the 2018 and 2021 CER methodologies are based on.
- Obtain project cost estimates based on your organisations operational costs for informed decision–making.
Leverage carbon distribution maps, pH variability maps and other insightful measures.
Enabling you to build sustainable programs aimed at boosting productivity through targeted practice.
- Identify your soil constraints.
- Discover where to put your focus.
- Improve management systems to optimise the rate of carbon sequestration.
Launch Your Soil Carbon Project In 5 Simple Steps:
Create a Sampling Plan
Finalise And Start Farming Carbon
Discover Your Total Carbon Stock
Calculate Your Farm Emissions
This is Just The Beginning.
Our team has extensive knowledge in carbon farming and is happy to assist you in your projects or complement an existing advisor’s services.
We’ve integrated the full ERF reporting requirements for farm emissions into your workflow. This means you can:
- Fulfill all baseline and offset reporting obligations with ease.
- Quantify your emissions reduction and track your carbon footprint.
- Establish yourself as a sustainability leader by analysing your performance and benchmarking your projects over time and against the best.
Forget about the maths. Carbon Count Platform performs all the complex mathematical equations needed to calculate your carbon stock and net abatement.
- Simply upload your lab results and instantly receive certified tonnage of total carbon stock.
- Gain a deep understanding of your project area through the generated carbon distribution map that can help you further optimise your carbon sequestration practices.
You’re all set. All that’s left for you to do is deliver the project and manage all your milestones in the Carbon Count platform.
- Speed through audits with a system built on regulatory compliance and auditability.
- Generate and submit your offset reports in just a few clicks to claim your credits faster.
- Reach out to learn how our carbon farming experts can enhance your current carbon sequestration practices.
Start a New Project
Simply upload your project area(s) as a KML farm map into the Carbon Count Platform to get started.
KML is a common format for sharing geographic data. A KML file can be easily delivered on the Internet and viewed in a number of free applications, including Google Earth and ArcGIS Explorer. KML files have either a .kml or .kmz (for compressed or zipped KML files) file extension.
The KML file should define all the details of carbon estimation areas (CEAs) as individual polygons or multipolygons, with exclusion zones and emission accounting areas removed.
Select your Carbon Estimation Areas and run test scenarios to determine your ideal Sampling Plan.
- Test multiple scenarios with our Fast Adaptive Algorithm for Soil Testing (FAAST) that determines the precise locations and optimised number of core samples for your project area and minimises the error of measurement.
- Make informed, cost-effective adjustments to achieve the greatest return on investment.
- Fast–track your sampling design with a platform built on the legislative framework for the Australian Carbon Farming Initiative. This means you can be sure that your plan will be regulatory compliant and fit for submission.
- Download the sampling pack, mobilise your field-staff and head to the paddock.
Launch A Soil Carbon Project In Five Simple Steps: